Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Op'nin', Another Show!

You'll have to excuse my lack of entries this month. I got hit by illness twice in a row. Just as I was getting over a week-long cold, I got the first migraine of my life that somehow turned into a week-long flu. The long and short of it is that it was nasty.

Somewhere in there, though, I opened and closed a show at the Gene Frankel Theatre. It was called "Documentary: A Suicide Narrative" and it played November 7-9. It was a blast to work on and the cast and crew were really great. Not to mention, we had some Law and Order casting directors in the audience one night, so here's hoping that a part I'm perfect for comes up soon! Fingers crossed, everyone.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what I had been up to. My next project is an independent film that shoots for several days this month and next. I'm also working on getting more involved with NJ Rep. Other than that, it's back to auditioning every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment