Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jumbli champion


I don't know if any of you have ever played the CNN board Jumbli game in Times Square, but let me tell you, it's a little addicting. It's kind've like a cross betwee small-scale Boggle and Scrabble  where you text message your words to the number on the screen and if you get the most points, your words get up there for all of Times Square to behold and marvel at. Supposedly, if you text your name right afterwards, your name gets up there, too, but I haven't been able to get that to work so far.

Anyways, I have included picture proof that I am a Jumbli Times Square champion. "Wave" AND "hog" were both my text message masterpieces. Someone else thought they could take me down with their pathetic "eat." Please. I dig the glory and I also like that it's something to do while I wait for Dan to get off work on the new bright red TKTS steps.

Don't call me lame, I'm just competitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment