Friday, July 16, 2010

Need to Whack Somebody?

Couch for sale -- cheap! Need a babysitter for Friday nights? Housekeeper for hire! No? Well, do you need to whack somebody?? We can help!


I found this rather amusing and simultaneously disturbing flyer posted in my neighborhood the other night. I had to check it out, if only to see if it was a serious ad and I'm here to report that it did not seem to be tongue-in-cheek. Sorry the contact info is a bit fuzzy ;)

What's the strangest flyer you've ever seen?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the "learn to play guitar with Dan (or whatever his name is)" flyers all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one in Brooklyn where someone lost their pigeon name Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon: That is hysterical. I hope he found Dan.

    ReplyDelete