Monday, October 18, 2010

Promo Shots with 60b Photography!

So a few months back, I spied one of my actor friends' little sister posting some absolutely AMAZING photographs on her facebook, and I clicked over to find out who she was and how she had such gorgeous photographs. As it turns out, I accidentally stumbled across what turned out to be the incredibly talented Jillian from 60b Photography.

I immediately fell in love with her shots, and emailed her to ask if she would be interested in doing a promo shoot so I could have some more shots for my websites, mainly my acting site, but also a few great shots for my dog boarding site, as well. She quickly wrote back that she would love to, and she started following my blog and suggested that it might be fun to do a shoot that was "a day in the life of Kate" themed, and I thought that sounded like a cool idea!

So here goes nothing!

Every morning, I wake up to at least two sets of similarly pouty puppy eyes staring into my face:


Coffee is a first-thing type of deal in our household, although I promise you that I don't look nearly this put together while I'm still on my first cup, haha...


Once I get myself together, it's time to hit the subway for auditions/rehearsals/work work work!


Don't try to keep up ;)


This picture perfectly captures how I feel when I'm out and about in the city on a beautiful day, getting work done, sipping on coffee, and just generally loving living here:


I also spend a lot of time at the library, borrowing scores, reading scripts, watching tv shows (strictly as research, of course...).


Doesn't everybody have tea parties in the park?


It's the best place to learn lines, work on audition sides, update my websites -- Bryant Park and I spend a lot of quality time together in the warmer weather!


But then it's time to get back to the doggies who depend on me for snuggles. I meet with prospective clients, exercise the pups I currently have, and send out emails in response to queries I receive, all while in the company of these two cuties:


And I'm sure to end each day with a doggy snuggle, as well :)


Jillian took beautiful photos, and I'm so happy to have them for my sites! If you'd like to see some more of my pictures, head on over to my actor website here.

Also, if you're in the New York/Connecticut area and engaged, getting married, or wanting anniversary shots, Jillian is a great bet. Head on over here to see what she's done with other couples. And you know she comes highly recommended by me!

Thanks so much, Jillian!

8 comments:

  1. I loved these! And I ESPECIALLY loved that yellow jacket--super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those pics are great! Love the tea party in the park, but the one of you in middle of the street is poster-perfect! They should let you star in a NYC ad campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad you posted your link to your blog on Weddingbee!! I was an avid WB reader, and am so happy I can keep stalking you!! ;-) My best friend's daughter just moved to NYC last month and I've got to tell her to follow you! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sandie: Aww, yay! Thanks for following me over here! Definitely send your friend's daughter my way, and tell her to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are great! your puppies are too cute. i love the tea party and william shakespeare photos!

    ReplyDelete