Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The acting world in a snapshot

I've been rehearsing almost every day at your friendly neighborhood actor's studio, Ripley-Grier. I've been there so much lately that the nighttime security guard and I have become friendly. His name's Abdul, by the way.

Last night was the first time, though, that I've ever had to use the bathroom there and when I walked in, I had to stop and laugh. 


How many places can you go where you walk into a public bathroom and inbetween the stalls is placed a full-length mirror? I just stopped and giggled for a few moments because this was such a perfect symbol of the acting world.


On an unrelated note, Dan saw McCain's motorcade pass by today and saw him waving out the window. How come I keep missing all these sightings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment