Sunday, February 28, 2010

Drunken Parsley Games

Last weekend, I was trudging my way along the wide sidewalks of the Upper East Side early on a Saturday morning to get to an audition (I know, Saturday morning? An actor's life is rough sometimes!), when I stumbled upon this scene:


Yes, that is, in fact, a picture of some garbage on the side of the road. Archaeologists study ancient Roman garbage to learn about people they never met. Why can't I, right?

Anyways, what made me giggle was contemplating the kind of wild Friday night that would have led to both broken beer bottles and an empty bottle of parsley flakes finding their way into the gutter together:

"Duuuude, I bet I can chug more parsley than you can!"
"No way, man, let's pour the parsley out the window...."
"If I do it, you have to have another beer riiiiiiiiight nowwwww. Promise?"

Or maybe you have another idea? :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha, maybe they convinced someone to smoke it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaah, I see it as more of a drunken cooking session. Something like this:

    http://home.att.net/~velvet-hammer/fruitcake.html

    *Snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first comment, they either stuck it in a pipe or rolled it ina a joint. Things is, dependending on how drunk they were, they might actually have believed they were getting high from it! lol

    ReplyDelete