1. You know how to instantly triangulate the nearest location of at least four Starbucks and which one is the closest on the way to where you're going
2. You hate Starbucks, and yet you go there anyway
3. The MTA bus map no longer frightens you
4. You have had at least three of the following things delivered directly to your apartment -- groceries, dog food, alcohol, a notary, Tibetan takeout, or a pediatrician
5. Your out-of-state friends won't watch Cash Cab with you anymore because you can't shut up about how you know exactly which corner they're on or how fake the contestants (actors) are
Thinking about making this a regular feature...more Manhattanite spotting tips to come!