Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first NYC hot dog

Though it may be shocking for some of you to learn, I had never had a New York City hot dog until this past weekend.

Dan's parents, appalled to discover this, quickly located the nearest sleazy-looking vendor cart and plopped down the requisite $2 to burst my over-processed, watery, New York City-style, totally cliche hot dog virginity.

It was everything I expected. Good.

And, of course, in true Rolph fashion, I made sure the moment was documented by the ultimate photojournalist: Dan's mom.

Oh, and if you zoom in enough, you can see the completely awesome oversized drama mask necklace that I bought at the 6th avenue street fair this weekend. I love it and will immediately commence wearing it to whatever auditions I can get away with wearing it to.


No comments:

Post a Comment