Thursday, August 21, 2008

Only in Duane Reade...

Today, while searching for an appropriate mousse for my newly-permed hair, I stumbled upon one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile: hair dye specifically designed to color your pubes. 

I mean, I could truly see this idea taking off; especially for those who are embarassed to answer "no" when asked, "hey baby, do the carpets match the drapes?" Maybe it's just me or maybe it's just the whole redhead thing, but I get asked that more often than you'd think. I guess some people are mortified by their answer.

My jaw physically dropped in the aisle when I saw this and, unfortunately for me, a manager was standing right there and started laughing at me.

I'm not sure what's more disturbing: the fact that their slogan is "color for the hair down there" or the interesting marketing choice they made in creating not only natural hair colors, but also manufacturing one that dyes your pubes hot pink.

I'm gonna pick the hot pink.


1 comment:

  1. My life just got so much more entertaining! Thank you for that hahah

    ReplyDelete