Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rolling out the green carpet


I'm not sure exactly what happened. One day, everything was fine in Commerce Bank Land. Blue pens abounded, along with free dog cookies and little red "C" piggy banks.

The next day, I go to make a deposit, and all of a sudden EVERYTHING IS GREEN! No warning...just green. And I have to use a new website to check my accounts online.

I actually really liked Commerce Bank. I hope TD Bank changes very little except for the carpet and the window treatments. Commerce is a relatively new bank, too. I remember just a couple of years ago when they started popping up all over the place around here. I guess it's really true what they say: everything in New York gets torn down before you get a chance to love it. I know I'm paraphrasing someone there, but I can't for the life of me remember who.

No comments:

Post a Comment